Monday, June 30, 2008

Informal Independence Days Update

I'm currently out of town but had a quick moment to pop online so here's a quick little update.

Before I left town, my tomatoes were getting big. Headed off to find tomato cages and all the stores are out. My Can-Do-Girl was making her own and I think they're adorable with all their little imperfections--like little alien space creatures--I will have to get pics and probably will have to make my own when I get back.

While here on vacay, I've helped my MIL plant her green onion ends, learned more about food storage at her church and done a lot more research on pruning my espaliers {thanks for lending me your library card--and the new St George library is absolutely gorgeous!}

I will be home for one day then off again for a fun family camping trip to test our survival skills in the wild! Thanks to everyone at home who are keeping an eye on the house, mail and watering my plants!

No comments: