Thursday, June 12, 2008

Flickr Find


{image via Flickr}


I am absolutely loving these brightly painted cans on the wall! Is there any sort of food-safe spray paint out there that could be used so that you could actually grow some edibles or herbs in something like this? I really want to know and my initial google search for food safe spray paint hasn't turned up much, so if anyone knows anything, please, please, please tell me!

Click here for more details on how she painted and hung these lil' cuties up!

2 comments:

Connie said...

This is really cute.

I wouldn't think you' need food safe paint unless you were painting the inside of the can?

~B. said...

Yeah, thats kind of what I wondered too but the instructions on flickr said it wouldn't be food safe, so then I started to worry about it. Hmmm...