Monday, December 8, 2008

The Salad Garden

Care to go lounge in the garden, soak up the sun and pick your own salad while you're there? I think its a fun idea and I think I have a spot for it too!

{via Country Living UK}

This could be really cute with oh say, a red or yellow {or even teal!} adirondack chair. Or even better, a luxurious chaise? I mean, why not romance the salad garden?

Now my chairs aren't quite so loungey because they belong to my patio set but they are frequently moved around the yard to the west fence to take advantage of afternoon shade, or to the firepit for roasting marshmallows. But I think they might take up a more permanent residence by the west fence and instead of taking out the lawn, I might just do a salad box or two on tables inbetween the chairs instead.

No comments: